top of page

Héctor Escarrá 

best stories, are love stories

LETS SHARE YOURS

PRICE LIST

COLLECTION 1

TWO VIDEOGRAPHERS

12 HOURS COVERAGE
WEDDING FILM 8 -10 MIN
TEASER FILM 1MIN
CEREMONY FILM
SPEECH FILM
FIRST DANCE
DAY BEFORE SHOOT (2 HOURS)
FAST DELIVERY (20 DAYS)

$55,000 mxn

$30,000 mxn

8 HOURS COVERAGE
WEDDING FILM 6 - 8 MIN

TWO VIDEOGRAPHERS

COLLECTION III

$40,000 mxn

10 HOURS COVERAGE
WEDDING FILM 7 - 9 MIN
TEASER FILM 1MIN
CEREMONY FILM

TWO VIDEOGRAPHERS

COLLECTION II

*All videos are  delivered in 4K resolution and a mobile friendly *Personalized website for streaming, downloading and sharing *Normal delivery takes 40 to 60 days

ADD ONS

$ 2,500

1 / Ceremony film

$7,000

5 / Fast delivery

$6,000

4 / Day before shoot

$5,000

3 / Toast & First dance

$3,750

2 / Extra hour

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How are the films delivered?

I will share with you a personalized link where you can stream, share and download your videos in 4K

All travel fees are included for Oaxaca, Yucatan, Mexico City, and Morelos states. Everywhere else requires additional travel fees.

Are travel fees included?

I require a 30% deposit to secure the date, and a payment plan is customized for the remaining 70%

How does the payment schedule works?

The delivery time is 40 to 60 days

What is your turn around time?

bottom of page